JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
If you are interested in cast bullets I have 2000 240 gr. available. Half of them are lubed and sized to .430" so you would probably have to resize them to .427", and the rest are un-lubed and un-sized. I also have a couple of luber-sizers available, but not a .427"-size die. If you are interested PM me for more details. I might also have some powder, depending on what you are looking for.
Thanks,
Korey

If you are interested in cast bullets I have 2000 240 gr. available. Half of them are lubed and sized to .430" so you would probably have to resize them to .427", and the rest are un-lubed and un-sized. I also have a couple of luber-sizers available, but not a .427"-size die. If you are interested PM me for more details. I might also have some powder, depending on what you are looking for.
Thanks,
Korey
Korey
thanks for the help on this but to get started I ordered some 200gr .427 on line. Once I get going I may invest in lube-sizers.
Happy 4th!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.