JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Whelp I found my happy place. Thanks for sharing......dont really like being barrel swept but looks like a good time....that Kriss Vector seemed to surprise him :)

Wow! I am NOT IMPRESSED!! My 14 year old GRAND DAUGHTER can place more short well aimed bursts on target with my USGI M2 Carbine! All I see are mag dumps. Very stupid. Very dumb. Does he think we think he is some sort of he-man because of what he did on video?

NO! All we see is stupid. Does not do the NFA stuff any good. My educated opinion only.

Respectfully. All Oregon State Laws , US Code Laws And NFA rules Apply.

Wow! I am NOT IMPRESSED!! My 14 year old GRAND DAUGHTER can place more short well aimed bursts on target with my USGI M2 Carbine! All I see are mag dumps. Very stupid. Very dumb. Does he think we think he is some sort of he-man because of what he did on video?

NO! All we see is stupid. Does not do the NFA stuff any good. My educated opinion only.

I liked it to see the rate of fire for each in one video quickly. To each their own. :)

Last Edited:
From my count he had about a 20% failure rate getting the first rounds out. Universal soldiers them.......o_O

Thanks for sharing though jbett98 , it's always nice to see f/a in the morning.
{would have been better with hot chicks in bikini's though}

When I let someone shoot my Thompson for the first time, they can't believe how long it takes a 100 rd drum to empty compared to the Mac 11's 30 rd stick mag. The Tommy just chugs along and the Mac just rips out a quick burp and it's over.
I liked the video just for the different rates of fire between all those guns.

Looked to me like he had trouble keeping a few of the M-16's where he wanted them to go. It was fun watching the difference in the rate on them. Would like to see them done with more time to see what they did accuracy wise. Sure it was done as click bait.

Looks like real fun and a good sales pitch for FA. ARPC put on a FA shoot for many years and everyone was smiling. Nothing wrong at all with a full mag dump, it's fun and it's learning.:)

Last Edited:
It was a waste of ammo but it wasnt mine so I dont care. :D

It really condensed many different FA's into a few min. THere were a few that looked like he was a little surprised by them.

A little disappointed, I half expected to see Jeff firing them.
Six hundred dollars later, after that pounding, someone's gonna have a little trouble hoisting a cleaning rod for a while. I hope his his buddies are joining the cleaning party and his mag's are well marked.
Thanks Jeff.

Couldn't tell if the guy putting the mags in didn't know what he was doing or if he was messing with the guy. So many had unseated mags.

Cool video.

Respectfully. All Oregon State Laws , US Code Laws And NFA rules Apply.
This seemed more like just a function test then a tactical training environment. Plus it seems to have worked as a great advertisement for them showing all the options the had available to rent. I know that if I lived closer my wallet would be a lot lighter.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top