Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

41 mag Ammunition

Discussion in 'Ammunition Wanted' started by AlanR, Jul 17, 2009.

1. AlanR

AlanR Oregon Member

My father-in-law is looking for 41 Mag ammo. He recently bought a 41 mag Taurus Ti at a killer price....now he knows why :)

2. orygun

orygun West Linn Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Saw 2 boxes of Remington green box at Oregon City Bi-Mart last night. I believe it was $47.99 per 50 rounds. The .41 Mag is a great round, but since it's not as popular as the .44 Mag, it will cost more to shoot. I've owned one for many years and it's the original reason that I started to hand load ammo.

If he finds that it costs too much to shoot it, he should post it for sale here. Maybe some other .41 lover like me will just "have to have it"!

3. theduke

theduke NW Member

Bi-Mart in ForestGrove has had 2 boxes for at least 2 months now 49.99 I believe.
    This sickens me as the 41 mag is one of my favorites. Hopefully the situation will improve.

4. Zeek56elk

Zeek56elk Portland . Or Member

you might try the gun show at the expo this weekend they seem to have some every time i go there. plus you get to look at, compare other guns and ammo prices while your'e there.

5. pokerace

pokerace Newberg Well-Known Member

bimart newberg has some 41
    I have a lot of reloads and if you reload a lot of brass

6. AlanR

AlanR Oregon Member

Thanks guys...I have passed the information along.