JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
IMI
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Jblm
State
Washington
I'm sure this is a long shot but any one seen or have some 41ae and willing to let it go? I'll probably reach out to starline brass for some reloading in the future however, figured I would throw this up here before I do.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I didn't see any on StarLine's website. However RCC makes it. https://www.rccbrass.com/41-action-express/

For the price I would buy a mini lathe and make it myself from .41 Mag/Special.

I did read somewhere about using .40 projectiles in a .41 when they are scarce and you can't cast them. Supposedly could drive them silly fast because they sit on the lands and overpressure would just bypass them.

Good luck, have fun!

I'm sure this is a long shot but any one seen or have some 41ae and willing to let it go? I'll probably reach out to starline brass for some reloading in the future however, figured I would throw this up here before I do.
I may have what your after for 41 AE, New unfired 41 AE headstamped brass and 210gr. HP projectiles I believe. Its been awhile since I looked at it. Give me a few days. North of you in Marysville Exit 202.

Rob

Follow up:

So, I went the expensive route at just under 2 bucks per round shipped. Got just over 300 rounds coming of IMI uzi 41ae 200gr. Im pretty happy between that and the 100 rounds I have should be good.I picked up the dies and everything else so, I think I'm set to shoot this one hopefully get 3-4 on the reload and stay good for a while. Thanks everyone for the leads.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.