JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Use code "40XTRD46" for 40% off a list of items on Amazon

Sling swivels, bags, scope mounts, sights, bipods, slings, range items, cleaning supplies, lasers/lights, etc.

Link: 40% of list

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Who actually puts this Chinese junk on their guns?
I use this stuff if I am outfitting something like a cheap tactical .22lr. I am not taking it to war and I am not spending $300 on accessories for a $350 gun. I also test out cheap versions of accessories I think I might want before plunking down for the real thing. If the mount is loose or something, I know that is just the cheaper quality, but if I hate using the flashlight mount, then I am not out $50 for something that will lay in the parts bin. So these have their place. My main guns have higher end stuff on them.

I use this stuff if I am outfitting something like a cheap tactical .22lr. I am not taking it to war and I am not spending $300 on accessories for a $350 gun.
Yeah, exactly. Plus, a lot of this "cheap Chinese" stuff is way better than the premium stuff we had available a few decades ago, and no one complained then.

I had no issue with this $4.50 amazon sling today (two for $9). Plus I got the target for free off the interwebs. ;)

IMG-3651.jpg ...

Last Edited:
Depends on the part, some of these parts are the premium parts without the name stamped on them. So many of your premium brands are made in China and just put there name on them. Kinda like who is stupid enough to buy Snap-On and MAC tools and pay 4 times the price when you can buy equal or better quality at a quarter the price (and with the same lifetime warranty). Do you know how many SNAP-on tools are made in China? almost all of them

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top