JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ok, shipping is about $30 for UPS ground which could take a week or so to get to you. I think we should also require a signature so they don't just leave it on your porch, although it's more of a hassle for you?

im good with the shipping, just let me know if the signature requirement is a big deal?

thanks
dennis

I'm good either way with the signature but please get insurance. Had a recent package stolen from UPS employee and fortunately got a refund. Let me know how you would like to get paid and an address. Thanks, Phil

Just waiting for how you want paid and an address.

Sorry, traveling and will get on this Monday..hopefully that won't be a problem?

in the meantime provide me with your name and full address and 1st thing Monday AM I'll package and get ready to ship.

i have your phone number above so Ill call and we can do Venmo or Zelle, whichever you are comfortable with?

my phone number is 206-321-2780

thanks for your patience!

dennis

Sorry, traveling and will get on this Monday..hopefully that won't be a problem?

in the meantime provide me with your name and full address and 1st thing Monday AM I'll package and get ready to ship.

i have your phone number above so Ill call and we can do Venmo or Zelle, whichever you are comfortable with?

my phone number is 206-321-2780

thanks for your patience!

dennis
Dennis,
My name and address is:

Phil Cicero
5600 Butte Falls Hwy
Eagle Point OR, 97524

I'm good with Venmo

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.