JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Des Moines
State
Washington
Zip Code
Have a 40 cal Glock Mechtech (G22) that is for sale. Great addition if you currently have a 40 cal and want to have flexibility to use 40's in a carbine. Go to Glock Carbine Conversion Unit - MechTech Systems, Inc. MADE IN USA for details. Also will sell/trade without lower for the right item/price.

looking to sell/trade (must meet FFL rules) or do you have something interesting to trade? Looking for a nice Glock 19 or 9mm carbine? Can include cash if something special comes up.

Gun has had 50 rounds fired through it, also included with the lower are two large capacity magazines (I think they are 17 rounders). Like to build items and thought this would be a nice addition..found out I like building AR's & large caliber rifles. Scope sits a little high, due to elevated sites, if i were to keep, i would lower scope, and 45 buis

IMG_3894.JPG IMG_3891.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
looking to sell with ($offer) or without the lower ($offer) pictured (must meet FFL rules with lower included) or do you have something interesting to trade? Looking for a larger caliber revolver or? Can include cash if needed...

Gun has had 50 rounds fired through it, also included with the lower are two large capacity magazines (I think they are 17 rounders). Like to build items and thought this would be a nice addition..found out I like building AR's & large caliber rifles.

All want to sell ads are required to have a price
We require all want to sell ads have the price of the item clearly stated. Auction style listings are not allowed.

View attachment 393245 View attachment 393244
Have a 40 cal Glock Mechtech (G22) that is for sale. Great addition if you currently have a Glock and want to have flexibility to convert into a carbine. Go to Glock Carbine Conversion Unit - MechTech Systems, Inc. MADE IN USA for details.

looking to sell with ($700) or without the lower ($500) pictured (must meet FFL rules with lower included) or do you have something interesting to trade? Looking for a larger caliber revolver or? Can include cash if needed...

Gun has had 50 rounds fired through it, also included with the lower are two large capacity magazines (I think they are 17 rounders). Like to build items and thought this would be a nice addition..found out I like building AR's & large caliber rifles.

Have a 40 cal Glock Mechtech (G22) that is for sale. Great addition if you currently have a 40 cal and want to have flexibility to use 40's in a carbine. Go to Glock Carbine Conversion Unit - MechTech Systems, Inc. MADE IN USA for details. Also will sell/trade without lower for the right item/price.

looking to sell/trade (must meet FFL rules) or do you have something interesting to trade? Looking for a nice Glock 19 or 9mm carbine? Can include cash if something special comes up.

Gun has had 50 rounds fired through it, also included with the lower are two large capacity magazines (I think they are 17 rounders). Like to build items and thought this would be a nice addition..found out I like building AR's & large caliber rifles. Scope sits a little high, due to elevated sites, if i were to keep, i would lower scope, and 45 buis

View attachment 393245 View attachment 393244
Still interested in this if you have it. I don't need the lower or the scope. Price please?

Id let it go for $500?, scope will be included as i have no need for this scope...i usually don't sell my guns but was looking more for a trade...

thanks for your interest!

Sorry for the late reply, don't do notices so I'm somewhat delayed.

i pretty much have a large cache of 5.56 & 9 ammo, although i could use some 40 cal? Maybe some 308? any red dots or?

thanks
D

I have a bunch of .40 factory. What are you looking for? I have ball and federal HST and Winchester hollow point. Let me know how much you are wanting for full or partial trade.

I don't have a set price in mind. You be fair with me and I will give you the same in return. I'm sure we can come to a mutually agreeable trade/price. Call or text me 541-821-0414

I appreciate the response, after more thought i have over 500 rounds of 40 and it's not a caliber that i carry very often...you may be better served selling it to others who need ammo. Have over 2k of nine and 10k plus of 5.56 so really don't need ammo.

you could probably get over 70 cents a round for your 40?

just a thought...thanks!

Dennis

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.