JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A 2' x 4' CNC machine built with business use in mind. I built this CNC personally with professional parts for a business but have decided to go another way. The machine features the following components.

CNCRouterParts 4'x2' CNC router frame kit.
3KW (HP) air cooled spindle & VFD
425oz/in NEMA 23 motors @ 2.5A / dual-drive Y axis (4 motors total)
15A power supply
19" touchscreen monitor.
Gecko G540 driver board with Ethernet smooth stepper.
Computer with licensed copy of Mach 3 installed.
Custom rolling frame
Accessories (E-stop, bumpers, wire tracks, power supply cables)

Will come with custom power supply cables. this machine requires at least 1 120v 20A circuit (or 2 15A circuits) and a 220v power supply, its heavy duty and requires a good amount of power to run. You cannot build this machine for cheaper (I know, I built it). The machine is working well and can be demoed prior to purchasing. The only thing it needs is the wire tracks installed and a new bed, however a temporary piece can be installed for testing.

This machine is turn key and powerful enough to do steel & aluminum with ease; has less than 2 hours of use on it.

For some reason i cannot upload photos, PM me and i will get some to you.

Price is $6500, which is just the cost of parts for this thing, not including the 2 months time it took me to build it.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top