JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As an example of how it should be done, I offer up Graf & Sons.

I ordered .30 Nosler brass from them late January. Brass was showing as being in stock so I ordered it. Almost immediately I received a email stating that they were 2+ weeks behind in shipping but that I would receive tracking info when it was sent.

Yesterday I received that tracking info....and more importantly.....today the charge finally hit my credit card. That's how it is supposed to work.

Optics Planet on the other hand charged my card within two days of ordering, and then plead shipping backlog for weeks afterward. :mad: Meanwhile, my credit card bill (which I pay off monthly) comes due.

-E-

Last Edited:
It's in stock March 4th and shipping from Amazon

C56EDAA9-ED9C-4BBD-A077-7E401F804040.png

All of these panics "end" the same way. First thing to come back is guns. Since few can afford to just keep stacking more guns in the house so they catch up. Reloading equipment will also start to come back as most will only buy it one time. This of course does not much help those who have none and want to start to roll. For those who do the supplies always come back last. So for anyone who has not even started to roll best thing is to just wait it out a while. Unless of course they are willing to pay much higher price. As with everything in short supply there is always some for sale, just a matter of how much people want to pay. :cool:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews