JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$375
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
State
Oregon
92 year old man was keeping these guns for his son and his son passed away. He just wants to get rid of them. They were stored poorly and have cosmetic issues, but all work properly and have great bores. Good shooters, but nothing to look at. Rust and pitting will make you a good Winter project to clean up. Cheap prices to boot.
1. Remington 742 with Weaver scope in 30-06 (by far the best of the bunch) $375
2. SOLD*****Winchester 94 pre-64 30-30. Had sling swivels at one time $300 SOLD***
3. SOLD Savage 330 12 gauge over/under with single selective trigger. Great bores $150 SOLD
4. (SOLD)Steven 820 pump 12 gauge with plastic stocks. $150
Don't be afraid to make offers and I will make you a FANTASTIC deal if you take all 4.

P2050001_zpsjxcggilp.jpg
P2050002_zpsefnekb2p.jpg
P2050003_zpst5tmwqx5.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
If I didn't already have one that 742 would be very tempting. And though it shows some wear that 742 is in pretty good shape.
These semi auto 30-06 are pretty easy to shoot. That scope is original to the gun BTW. They are not known for their accuracy so target shooting don't expect much but for a basic hunting rifle or bush gun they were perfect for the job.
GLWS

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.