JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
380 ACP
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
I bought these last year from a member here on NWF. I have about 350 brass FMJ, 80 steel case FMJ and 70 JHP. I have fired a few from each batch/type and had no misfires or issues.
About 500 total , asking $150 for the entire lot.

380 bulk FMJ.jpg bulk 380 JHP.jpg Bulk 380 steel case FMJ.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
To my understanding for ammo shipping from person to person we have to us UPS. Should fit in a small box
with some packing paper to keep the rattle down,LOL

Might check their web page for info,LMK what you decide. I know it can be a pain to ship something

now a days. I would rather sell local also. Too long of drive for me.

As to shipping Ammo.
Needs to have a box with the correct Ammo symbol on it. (They can be printed and taped to the box. No big deal.)
Must be shipped ground (UPS or FedEx). So nothing to Hawaii or Alaska as both require air.
Box has to be hand-delivered to the Distribution center for FedEx or UPS. CANNOT be dropped at one of the UPS stores or other outlets. Only the regional shipping center. Sometimes these are close and other times they are a ways away. For me, both are about 30-40 mins away so not close.
The shipping needs to be done online and paid for. And its a pain to find the correct shipping type as you have to declare that it is ground only shipment with the small arms hazardous labeling.

Shipping is not a huge deal but can be a bit of a pain. For instance, the local UPS shipping to me is only open 1 to 3 pm for shipping. Finding the office to drop it is a pain. First time there took me 30 mins to find the correct door!

If you do it regularly it's no big deal, but if sporadic sometimes more hassle than its worth.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top