JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Northwest Armory had 11 cases of Winchester White box ammo today. They are selling it for 18.99 a box with a 5 box limit if anyone needs some :D Just thought I'd pass the info along

Yes, .380 seems to be making a reappearance-at least around the PDX metro area. In the last month or so I've bought WWB from three different unrelated outlets-including NW Armory.

Northwest Armory had 11 cases of Winchester White box ammo today. They are selling it for 18.99 a box with a 5 box limit if anyone needs some :D Just thought I'd pass the info along

You order anything off of the truck in the parking lot?
Lots to look at but prices didn't seem to be that good??
Store purchase (CASH) would have included back ground check for FREE??

Last Edited:
You order anything off of the truck in the parking lot?
Lots to look at but prices didn't seem to be that good??
Store purchase (CASH) would have included back ground check for FREE??

No I didn't order anything. Gun funds are empty due to having to replace my truck engine :angry: Maybe I'll be able to get something this summer. I agree that the prices were a bit high. Was nice to see everything right there though.

sadly even wholesalers are killing some of us dealers. it costs more just as much or more for me to get 380 compared to 40. That being said i do have 50rd boxes of brass case JHP instock for 19.95. Its privi partizan made hidden in a wolf gold box. They make all of wolfs gold( brass case not steel) line of ammo.

Yup... .380 should be the same as, if not a tad cheaper than, 9mm...... anything significantly higher we're getting gouged for certain. In Ohio last December I bought seven boxes (50 rounds, FMJ, a CCI off-brand, brass case) for $14.75/box. Limited me out for the airplane ride home.... they had WWB for about $1 more the box, too, but I knew I was too close to my allotted weight for ammo.
Last WAC show in Puyallup I saw one guy had Remington green, MC grade (which I do NOT like....) for $20 the box..... the guy seemed a bit miffed I put the box back down on his table.... "you won't find anyone here that's cheaper". I said for the MC, that price is too high and I won't pay it. Nicely, of course... as I was leaving I found another chap with six boxes PMC Bronze, FMJ, at $16 the box.... but I'd just cleaned out someone else of their .38 and .357 (at $15 the box......hooie) and only had enough money for three boxes.... had to leave four more on the table. Sigh.....

boxes of Hornady Critical Defense .45 last weekend at Fishermans in Delta Park/Portland. I felt like a king for a while!! They had 6 boxes and I probably should have bought more except I was a little low on cash Not sure if they would have let me buy it all anyway. It'll proably be months before I see it again. Wasn't a bad price at $21.99/20. Now all my carry mags (3 of them) are full of the Hornady with a few left over.

No issues here. I just got a Walther pk380.
Picked up a box of Speer Gold JHP Dot for around $20
and 100 rounds of .380 FMJ for $32 bucks. The store had at least another 500 to 1,000 rounds on the shelf.

I'm going over tomorrow to buy it all up. lol Joking.

OK OK OK, since everybody wants some 380 acp ill tell the secret. I have an ammo contact that is getting me boxes of 50 hollow point 380acp made by privi for less than $20 a box.... and he has a lot of it....

[email protected]
or call joe at 503-990-7335
and he is located in salem

Walmart, WWB (100rd boxes) $32.
Fisherman's, Blazer Brass (50rd boxes) $16

If you're paying any more than 16 for 50rds, you're getting ripped off.

Also, Big5 sells Remington Express 380 JHP for $32 for 50rd boxes. Stuff is meant to run through guns that are picky eaters, like a PPK.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top