JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
38 Special
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
20220203_091511.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Loaded rounds ? Not sure where would be best
Some people believe that it's illegal to sell reloads without a Federal license. That is true if you are reloading ammo as a business to make a profit. If not it's legal to sell them without a license.

Some people believe that it's illegal to sell reloads without a Federal license. That is true if you are reloading ammo as a business to make a profit. If not it's legal to sell them without a license.

So adding more information to this; per ATF info if you are making and selling reloaded or ammunition with all new components(new ammo), whether a business or personal private sale is illegal without a manufacturers FFL.
However you can legally trade ammunition you manufactur as long as no money is involved.
However you can sell said ammo as breakdowns only. (Legal but gray area) All parts used must be listed.

Northwest Firearms admin moved my add anyways, not even sure where it's listed at.
How do I find where they moved it ?

So adding more information to this; per ATF info if you are making and selling reloaded or ammunition with all new components(new ammo), whether a business or personal private sale is illegal without a manufacturers FFL.
However you can legally trade ammunition you manufactur as long as no money is involved.
However you can sell said ammo as breakdowns only. (Legal but gray area) All parts used must be listed.
Please cite source for this info.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top