JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
50 Rnds .38 Sp. Hollowpoints Reloads $20 I've shot 2 boxes of these and they are very good rounds.
2- HKS-10 Speedloaders, case, 6 .38 reloads, 6 Speer +p rounds
all for $25 Cash
Got something to trade? shoot me an offer. I need pinky extensions and extended slide release or a holster for a G27
FTF in Forest Grove

PM replied

Need to add that these are VERY good rounds loaded to +p specs.

Also the speedloader case has never been worn, and is only a couple months old. The speedloaders have only been loaded, but never used. I never ended up getting the gun that it was intended for.

Thanks for the info badshot! I'll try to remember that, I assume that there would be extra cost also. If someone wants me to ship they will pay the EXACT shipping and packaging I pay.

Someone make me an offer on the whole deal FTF, but don't be ridiculous. Thanks!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.