JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$40
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Good evening,

For sale-
250 master cast 38cal 158gr SWC

Looking for $40 OBO

Or trade for powder h1000, h335, reloader 26 or what do you have?

D6009106-020D-445B-A03A-B2FE26DAD8F9.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hi, I have 383 lead factory bullets in 40 cal various weights 145 to 160 gr that I would trade for the master cast 38s. I live in southern Or so we would both have to pay for our mailing. Or I have a set of 300 WBY mag RCBS dies to trade and would throw in some 45 acp brass (sm primer) or some 357Sig brass. Thanks for your time

you got pics of those dies? Do you have any 30cal bullets? Or 6mm/243 bullets? Thank you for your interest and I'm definitely open to trades and paying our own shipping. Very Respectfully

Here's a few pics of the dies and some Hornady bullets. Got this stuff in trade, the dies are very lightly used but not stored properly, no rust but left in a shed for several years. If interested I will give you my cell number so we can text for any further discussions. Thanks

IMG_0240.jpg IMG_0241.jpg IMG_0242.jpg

You have anything else for trade? Thought my buddy needed those dies but he has already bought a pair, and those bullets arn't what I would use. Anything else?
Very Respectfully

I can trade you 250 9mm bullets from Missouri Bullet Company, 125 Grain .356 diameter SWC and a hardness of 18. I have a few extra and would trade for the equal amount of 357 that you have. Thanks

It's all good, I don't need any of those things, but I also don't need these 38's. If you pay for shipping, you can have them free with only a Happy New Year's needed.

Pm me for info, should fit into a small USPS priority bag/box.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top