JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
37mm. Its only a DD when its got antipersonnel rounds in it . Form 1 in the works....

Big sale on 37mm 15 round beehives at armsunlimited. You NEVER see them this cheap and 37mm? Hardly ever. I love watching people shoot beehives on youtube 600-900 grains going 900 FPS out the muzzle. "Ow, It hurts"/

https://www.armsunlimited.com/22LR-Reloadable-Beehive-Round-37mm-40mm-Launcher-p/bh15-22.htm

None of this stuff needs a FFL to buy BTW/

VYX8Xw.jpg TZkGlB.jpg

That's cool! Is each of the beehives holes rifled? Or is it sort of a smooth bore volley fire type thing?

None? I haven't seen any pellets drop flat in front of the barrel after firing it.

Sorry, if you're trying to sell this as some sort of serious defense weapon, I'm not not sure what to say.
I'm trying to say that you'll get probably 50% or more muzzle energy out of a 15 round beehive vs a 12 gauge.

I was desperately looking online to see if someone made something similar for 12g. I know there are the conversion things for 1 round, but at least 4 22lrs could fit in a 12 gauge thingy!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top