JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Powell
State
Wyoming
I'm looking for 357 Bain & Davis reloading dies. Can meet if local or from Powell to Casper as I drive that route often. Or pay reasonable shipping. Let me know what you have, how much you want or what you're looking for as trade.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
First, let me locate the barrel and supply pictures of it.
I found the barrel and dies. The dies were actually a RCBS 3 die set, rather than Hornady.
The barrel is like new and without frame marks from use.
PM me you phone number and I'll send you pictures.

Last Edited:
DSCN6945.JPG DSCN6944.JPG DSCN6943.JPG DSCN6942.JPG DSCN6940.JPG DSCN6941.JPG
Using a phone was easier, but here are some pictures of the die set and barrel.
The barrel is an early production and there are no frame marks on it.
It's been in this box for over a decade. I bought it as a novelty, as I use a 357 Herrett for hunting.
If you want additional pictures, just let me know what you want areas you want to examine.

John

@wyghost

Just saw this ...

Are you still looking for dies? I MAY have a set in a bin full of other reloading odds and ends.

If so let me know and I'll dig out the bin over the weekend. It's buried in the attic right now.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top