JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm listing this for a friend, but you will be meeting him for the final sale. I will personally vouch for him with my feedback, but he has his good guy card, so he can also be trusted.

The rifle was purchased used in 1998, and fired approximately 75x rounds since then. The rifle is in immaculate condition, and the few blemishes and the bore is crisp. The serial number is 960xxx, but we can't figure out the Savage Date code on the lever boss. I found a similar serial number manufactured in 1957, so it might be from then. Manufactured in Chicopee Falls, Mass.

The scope is a Leupold Rifleman 3-9x40 with Alumina Flip-up covers
The rings and base are Leupold

FTF Portland Area
Cash only, no trades

Must have positive feedback
Bonus points for CHL
I will forward your full price cash offer to him if you meet the requirements above

$700 for the package
or
$625 for the rifle, scope, and sling, no flip up covers
or
$450 rifle only, no scope, rings, and leather strap

Rightside%20defect%2022_zps4dghuoyc.jpg

Savage%2099%201%20L_zpsrryuyx71.jpg Savage%2099%202%20Back_zpsaoi9zi3y.jpg Savage%2099%203%20R_zpscujg9twg.jpg Savage%2099%205%20LBlem_zpspuwpkzra.jpg Savage%2099%204%20RStock%20Blem_zps1pnnxpxa.jpg Savage%2099%206%20Bore_zps3c8uiepr.jpg Rightside%20defect%2022_zps4dghuoyc.jpg

Last Edited:
I should have asked, "are you asking him to travel". Sorry for the confusion. He would probably meet you in the middle if you bought the package.

Bump! Rifle package $625 w/o Leupold scope covers.

Buy it before SB941 goes into action.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.