JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a few items from my shop for sale, spring cleaning if you will. Prices include shipping and feel free to make trade offers of knives and optics (looking for a 1-4 for my AR). All items are cross posted and if you think a price is unreasonable please make an offer. Some of the items I don't know a street value so if off base let me know.
Pics of other stuff also if you need em.

1. Bark River Bravo 2 BNIB with black canvas micarta grip $185
2. SOLD rnd 308 PMags 2 of them are loaded with Federal 150 grn soft point (19 in ea) never used I loaded the ammo in em today $140 ($120 for just the mags can't ship ammo)Still have the ammo if anyone wants it I would take like value of ammo in trade.
3. Small bore competition rifle sights, these came off the rifle I shot as a kid in competition. I don't know who made em and they have been around awhile $40.
4. Lyman aperture sight for Winchester 94 tang style $65
5. Misc. M1A parts $20
6. UTG riser low (2 of em) $20 for both
7. Mil Spec 1911 slide stamped with military part Assy number. I parked it after I got it and it has sat in my parts bin for use (that has not happened) $old Gone.
8. Houge 870 Tamer pistol grip $20
9. Center Point 3x9 scope $20

Bravo 2.jpg

Pmags.jpg

.22 sights.jpg

Slide 1.jpg

Scope.jpg

7. Mil Spec 1911 slide stamped with military part Assy number. I parked it after I got it and it has sat in my parts bin for use (that has not happened) $75

PM sent

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews