Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

308 Pmags, BRKT, 1911 slide, 870 grip, AR risers and old sights

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by gunjunky, May 20, 2013.

1. gunjunky

gunjunky Arlington, WA Active Member

I have a few items from my shop for sale, spring cleaning if you will. Prices include shipping and feel free to make trade offers of knives and optics (looking for a 1-4 for my AR). All items are cross posted and if you think a price is unreasonable please make an offer. Some of the items I don’t know a street value so if off base let me know.
    Pics of other stuff also if you need em.

1. Bark River Bravo 2 BNIB with black canvas micarta grip $185
    2. SOLD rnd 308 PMags 2 of them are loaded with Federal 150 grn soft point (19 in ea) never used I loaded the ammo in em today $140 ($120 for just the mags can’t ship ammo)Still have the ammo if anyone wants it I would take like value of ammo in trade.
    3. Small bore competition rifle sights, these came off the rifle I shot as a kid in competition. I don’t know who made em and they have been around awhile $40.
    4. Lyman aperture sight for Winchester 94 tang style $65
    5. Misc. M1A parts $20
    6. UTG riser low (2 of em) $20 for both
    7. Mil Spec 1911 slide stamped with military part Assy number. I parked it after I got it and it has sat in my parts bin for use (that has not happened) $old Gone.
    8. Houge 870 Tamer pistol grip $20
    9. Center Point 3x9 scope $20

Bravo 2.jpg

Pmags.jpg

.22 sights.jpg

Slide 1.jpg

Scope.jpg

2. tdb59

tdb59 OR Active Member

7. Mil Spec 1911 slide stamped with military part Assy number. I parked it after I got it and it has sat in my parts bin for use (that has not happened) $75

PM sent

3. tdb59

tdb59 OR Active Member

I will take the slide.

Thanks !