JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Can of 200 rounds .308 linked with tracers every 5 rounds

IMG_7048.jpg IMG_7047.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
NOTE: Don't sell this inside Washington or you are in violation of the new law they passed for large-capacity magazines.
Machine gun links qualify as a part that can be assembled to allow a firearm to shoot more than 10 rounds.

I agree it's stupid and unconstitutional but until it's overturned the ammo needs to be delinked to be sold in Washington. (Believe me I know, I have been delinking a bunch of stuff I got from an estate just before the law took effect so I can sell the ammo.) And with the law written the way it is you can only sell this to someone as is out of state IF you are an FFL.

I ran this by at least two different lawyers and they both agreed that the way the law was written linked ammo constitutes and qualifies as a part for a the Demoncrats definition of a large capacity magazine.

If you were closer I might be interested. GLWS and delinking!
Note feel free to post this when you leave the state and sell it while out of state! Then you are not in violation. (Hint your location might help with this!)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.