JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for the offer, kinda looking for a decent lot of ammo that I can reload once I send it downrange :)

I hear ya. Out of curiosity, I just now decapped a dozen of the Hirtenberger.
Hadn't processed any .308/7.62 before.

They are boxer primed, 1 flash hole. The pin on my hand depprimer (Franklin Arsenal) got stuck thrice, pulled it out twice.

No idea on how to process the primer pocket for the crimps, or if you even have to.

No idea if the flash hole is smaller than standard, as some interwebs folks have written. Or if it matters?

So a dozen decapped, made a cup of coffee, figured out how to upload pics from that phone to PB and back down to here, all since your post. Not bad time wise considering I'd never done anything in that caliber.

Pics in a sec...

960701A1-A9DB-4584-81DE-B8212A893FCA_zpsyjuyldve.jpg

C322DA6B-E3E3-4268-9782-66BD44CC434F_zpsbamardpe.jpg

I would do it a head of time to avoid issues.

I picked up one of the cheapo Lee presses for this kinda situation ;)

Thanks, that's what I figured.

I'll probably start, or post up a thread tomorrow after shift in the RE-loading section with these pics tomorrow after shift.

I'm really interested to find out if this brass is good, and how much time would be involved to process if it is. Have a bunch.

Apologies for pooping on your wanted post, but thanks for the tips!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.