JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This rifle really is a gamechanger. It feels like an AR15. The rail height is AR15 height. The trigger groups, the buttstocks and buffer tubes are AR15. The outer threads on the barrel nut are the same as a lot of AR15s so AR15 forearm tubes go right on.

The quadrail is gone as are the sights and the flash hider that come on the Recon from the factory..

I hated the stock quad rail so I put on a 12" Nordic tube with one piece of rail and a sling swivel socket. It is so much nicer. I also replaced the MOE stock with a Rock River Operator stock which I prefer.

About 250 rounds through it.

$old with 1 DPMS 20 round mag.

Available to the buyer:
AAC 51t Brakeout
I also have several Pmags that work great in it too, 5/10, 20, and 25 rounds, as well as another DPMS mag.

DSCF0576_zpsuwjlcyde.jpg DSCF0577_zpsbwgbuh3k.jpg DSCF0578_zpsl0akzlzj.jpg DSCF0579_zpsgnuem72j.jpg

Last Edited:
Just got it back from DPMS. They replaced the bolt, checked headspace, and polished the chamber. I haven't fired it since getting it back though.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.