JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
1943 Long Branch #3 Mk1*, great rifle, $500.
Add 195 rounds of Greek boxer primed, non corrosive, re-loadable ammo in .50 ammo can to this for $100
Fq5rAkb.jpg

I'm either missing something, or i'm missing something - How can you tell this is a * ? I thought Longbranch would mean it wasn't?

I'm either missing something, or i'm missing something - How can you tell this is a * ? I thought Longbranch would mean it wasn't?
"Canadian made Longbranch No4MkI's are easy to tell as they have "Longbranch" written across the receiver and they would have been changed over around 41 /42 from MkI to MkI*."

The main way in which to easily differentiate the models is the bolt head release mechanism.
No1 Mk1 is a spring-loaded catch just rearward of the charger guide on the right hand side the receiver. Depressing this allowed the bolt to be removed from the rifle.

The No1 MK1* has a relief cut in the rcvr just rearward of the rcvr ring.
proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fpic20.picturetrail.com%2FVOL165%2F1109208%2F2101780%2F412398397.jpg

Anyhwho,
it is of English origin, and they...,
well,
Nuf Ced!!!

red-sox-square.jpg

Last Edited:
More good pix are always an asset to selling on line.
No4s have finally been recognized by the world for the unique battle rifle that they are...
I need a LB, but must thin the herd.

As represented, this is a good deal fer sure....

I forget, what's the deal with trading long guns across state lines, can the seller come to OR FFL?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.