JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IMG_2214.JPG selling a PSA 16" classic dissapator upper chambered in 300 blackout. It had a FDE magpul handguard. Barely used, just switching things up.

Last price drop down to $old

Does not come with bcg, charging handle, sights or scope.

Trades: pretty much open to anything

Last Edited:
Huh... Yeah, a dissipator is a 16" gun with the sight radius of a 20" gun. A second, functional gas block is buried under the handguard.

IMG_5946.JPG IMG_5947.JPG

Wonder if there is a gas tube attached to that front sight and/or possibly a pistol length tube under the hand guard. Not my experience but I have heard some 300 blackouts do prefer different length gas systems. :s0159:

It would extremely difficult to cycle if the gas system was a mid or rifle length. Carbine is hard enough, sometimes impossible with subs depending on the loading. The wider bore diameter doesn't facility adequate gas pressure for cycling the bolt at those lengths (rifle/mid), is there a pistol length gas system under the handguard?

Here is the description from when I bought it

SKU: 7779102
UPC: 7779102
MFR#: 7779102
Barrel Length: 16"
Barrel Profile: Heavy
Barrel Steel: Cold Hammer Forged Chrome Moly Vanadium
Barrel Finish: Phosphate
Chrome Lining: Yes, Bore and Chamber
Muzzle Thread: 5/8-24
Chamber: 300 AAC Blackout
Twist Rate: 1:8
Barrel Extension: M4
Gas System: Pistol Length
Diameter at Gas Block: .750
Gas Block Type: Low-profile
Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6
Receiver Type: M4
Hand guard Type: PSA Mid-length Classic
Bolt Carrier Group Included: No
Bolt Steel: N/A
Bolt Carrier Profile: N/A
Charging Handle included: No
Overall Length: 24.5"
Weight as configured: 3.60
UPC#: 000007779102
Palmetto State Armory is proud to announce the 300 Blackout Pistol Gas Mid-length Dissipator. This upper combines the reliability of the pistol length gas system in the 300 Blackout cartridge with the practicality of the classic Mid-length handguard upper. The gas block is tucked under the classic mid-length handguards, allowing for a classic front sight post and sling swivel

Barrel: A proprietary blend of hammer forged chrome moly vanadium known as "machine gun steel" at FN due to its use in the barrels of M240 and 249 machine guns. The hammer forging work hardens the steel making a barrel that is very durable. In addition, the spcial chome lining process, developed to withstand the abuse of sustained fire, results in a lining almost twice as thick as the mil-spec for the M-16. Chambered in 300 AAC Blackout, with a 1/7 twist, M4 barrel extension, and a pistol-length gas system with a low-profile gas block. Heavy profile barrel is proof tested, magnetic particle inspected, phosphate coated, and finished off with a non-functional, pinned, F-marked front sight post in the Mid-length position with sling swivel, mid length handguards, and A2 flash hider. Barrel is made for us by FN Manufacturing here in Columbia SC.

Upper: Forged 7075-T6 A3 AR upper is made to MIL-SPECS and hard coat anodized black for durability. Featuring machined T marks, and a mil-spec finish. These uppers are made for us right here in the USA by a mil-spec manufacturer.

Each upper is assembled to order with care, and test fired. BCG and Charging handle are not included.

Signature required on delivery.
SKU: 7779102

The description says pistol length, But that A2 FS is pushed up against a CARBINE length hanguard. $10 says there's a gas block under it, assuming they send you the right upper!

Pistol length gas system being shorter then the mid length front sight/handguard posistion was all I was meaning Brandon.

Still qualifies for dissipator discription if it has more then one gas block from my understanding and or in other words is using a shorter gas system then the front sight position.

Palmetto State Armory is proud to announce the 300 Blackout Pistol Gas Mid-length Dissipator. This upper combines the reliability of the pistol length gas system in the 300 Blackout cartridge with the practicality of the classic Mid-length handguard upper. The gas block is tucked under the classic mid-length handguards, allowing for a classic front sight post and sling swivel

That looks like a mid-length handguard to me.
The description says pistol length, But that A2 FS is pushed up against a CARBINE length hanguard. $10 says there's a gas block under it, assuming they send you the right upper!

Could prob confirm the second gas block by either looking through the holes in hand guard, removing it, or just looking at the back of the front sight post for a gas tube. ;)

When you say "had a fde handguard"?
What might it have now?

That looks like a mid-length handguard to me.

Could prob confirm the second gas block by either looking through the holes in hand guard, removing it, or just looking at the back of the front sight post for a gas tube. ;)

When you say "had a fde handguard"?
What might it have now?
IMG_2346.JPG
It looks like this now. Should update the ad upper comes with both stock black and magpul fde.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top