JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
300 Winchester Magnum
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Just picked up a new rifle at sportsmans and they didnt have any ammo in stock.

Id like to get a few boxes of 300 win mag, preferably in different grains(150,180,200).

I would like to purchase some ammo at a fair price or trade. I have 223/556, 9mm, 308.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Id like to try to get ammo locally so no shipping/handling and for 2$ a round , but if its not happening then ill bite the bullet and pay a hefty premium.

Every Bimart I've been to has it. No joke.

Ive been to a few recently and did not see any on the shelfs. The only ammo they consistently have in stock is 17 hmr. Ill keep periodically checking.

Id like to try to get ammo locally so no shipping/handling and for 2$ a round , but if its not happening then ill bite the bullet and pay a hefty premium.

Ive been to a few recently and did not see any on the shelfs. The only ammo they consistently have in stock is 17 hmr. Ill keep periodically checking.
I was in Newberg Bimart this morning and they had about 6 boxes of Federal Blue box 300 Win Mag for around $25 a box.

As of Friday BiMart in McMinnville And Beaverton had em. Just looked at Hillsboro: no dice.

Last Edited:
I'm in the same boat. Talk about a wrong time to add a new cartridge to the list. Lol

I'm in the same boat. Talk about a wrong time to add a new cartridge to the list. Lol

Yup, definitely not a good time. I was also looking at alternatives to 223/556 for ar's and set sights on 300 bo and 6.8 spc but that doesn't look promising either

Yup, definitely not a good time. I was also looking at alternatives to 223/556 for ar's and set sights on 300 bo and 6.8 spc but that doesn't look promising either

I transitioned to 7.62x39 and 9mm as my go to cartridges now since the ammo can still be had for only a 30% markup. I suspect that won't last long either so I'm stocking up until then. 5.56, 12G, etc have been switched to the back burner.

I transitioned to 7.62x39 and 9mm as my go to cartridges now since the ammo can still be had for only a 30% markup. I suspect that won't last long either so I'm stocking up until then. 5.56, 12G, etc have been switched to the back burner.

I still have a good amount of 9 and 556 but its like slowly decreasing since i cant buy enough to replenish what i use. Im just hoping it lasts until ammo goes down again

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.