Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

300 Savage

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by rynpol, Nov 23, 2011.

1. rynpol

rynpol Oregon Member

Looking to trade a 300 Savage I took on a trade recently. I have enough good hunting rifles and am looking for revolvers in particular. IT has an aftermarket Boyd stock on it and is drilled and tapped for scope mount, which I have.

At this point, I am only interested in trading, I like the number of guns in my safe right now.

I am open to any trades, just ask. All I can do is say no!

am sure most will know this but this is a Savage model 99f

sav 2.jpg

2. idaho

idaho Eastern Washington. I work and play in Idaho. Member

Where are you located? Springfield XD .45 acp, interested? With odds and ends and ammo.

3. rynpol

rynpol Oregon Member

I am interested but if you live in Idaho I'd rather pass. I prefer FTF with Oregon residents only. If you are in Oregon I am definitely interested.

4. rynpol

rynpol Oregon Member

If you can, send me a picture of your pistol. Even if you are out of state, I think I would like to make a deal with you.

5. idaho

idaho Eastern Washington. I work and play in Idaho. Member

I am in WA actually, I have a listing in the handguns, I think on the fifth page by now. Comes with safariland holster, can trade some boxes of ammo if you got them.

P.S. Sending a PM, so as not to clutter the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.