JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted preferably local to the area where I hang my belt.

North / South
Salem to Eugene

West / East
Toledo to Sweet Home

I keep my eyes out everywhere but is this ammo like a unicorn or a leprechaun at the end of a rainbow with his pot O gold?

I don't need a thousand rounds. A simple box of 20 would suffice. I'm really only wanting it so I can go shoot my handed down from G'pa's gun. See if it's accurate, fires even. I have two rounds. That's it, not enough to do much. Remington Model 760.

I'd be willing to shell out $30 for a box. (I believe that's above Bi-Mart's price.) If you reload, I'll be more than happy to give you back the brass. Maybe a little off on the price for that exchange but it's your call.

I won't be able to really go much this weekend so would probably schedule something monday/tuesday of next week.

150grain is preferred. That's what I seem to find empty on the shelves most often.

On the barter end: I could offset with a brick of .22LR Cyclone rounds.

Thanks for reading my novel.

Thanks PhysicsGuy
They have one box $31.

I have 18 rounds that I will sell for $12.00
I will have a table at the Albany Gun Show March 6 and 7
If your interested let me know and I will get a table number for you so you can find me.
Bruce

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.