Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

300 Savage ammunition (for use in Rem. Model 760)

Discussion in 'Ammunition Wanted' started by Dyjital, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Dyjital

Dyjital Albany, Ore Flavorite Member Bronze Supporter

Wanted preferably local to the area where I hang my belt.

North / South
    Salem to Eugene

West / East
    Toledo to Sweet Home

I keep my eyes out everywhere but is this ammo like a unicorn or a leprechaun at the end of a rainbow with his pot O gold?

I don't need a thousand rounds. A simple box of 20 would suffice. I'm really only wanting it so I can go shoot my handed down from G'pa's gun. See if it's accurate, fires even. I have two rounds. That's it, not enough to do much. Remington Model 760.

I'd be willing to shell out $30 for a box. (I believe that's above Bi-Mart's price.) If you reload, I'll be more than happy to give you back the brass. Maybe a little off on the price for that exchange but it's your call.

I won't be able to really go much this weekend so would probably schedule something monday/tuesday of next week.

150grain is preferred. That's what I seem to find empty on the shelves most often.

On the barter end: I could offset with a brick of .22LR Cyclone rounds.

Thanks for reading my novel.

2. PhysicsGuy

PhysicsGuy Corvallis, OR Resident Science Nut

I believe that Philomath gun shop has some, I swear there was someone picking up some the last time I was there.

3. Dyjital

Dyjital Albany, Ore Flavorite Member Bronze Supporter

Thanks PhysicsGuy
    They have one box $31.

4. Ammo Can Sales

Ammo Can Sales Tigard Member

I have 18 rounds that I will sell for $12.00
    I will have a table at the Albany Gun Show March 6 and 7
    If your interested let me know and I will get a table number for you so you can find me.
    Bruce

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.