JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$110
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
300 rounds of various .223 I put in one container for storage. Need money for a trip with the wife. $110.
Few dollars more for gas if I deliver to you a distance.

42949FB4-2D0D-4FFB-ACDB-99E70BED3075.jpeg 9F78DE56-F1D1-4991-9DBE-82114C3A0EE5.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Cool. I'll take it.
I'm driving from Seattle to Portland either Friday afternoon or Saturday morning.
If you can wait until then, I'll stop in Vancouver and grab it from you.
I'll be back from Montana Friday night. Im leaving to go there Monday, was hoping to sell it before I left. But if not it's yours I suppose.

I'll be back from Montana Friday night. Im leaving to go there Monday, was hoping to sell it before I left. But if not it's yours I suppose.
Cool. I'll take it.
I'm driving from Seattle to Portland either Friday afternoon or Saturday morning.
If you can wait until then, I'll stop in Vancouver and grab it from you.

We can work something out. Can you take Venmo?
It's easier if you text me - (206) 900-1862

I can Venmo now if you need the $ - just don't screw me over, Lol.
I'll know by Tuesday or Wednesday whether I am going to Portland on Friday afternoon or Saturday morning, I can also pick it up from you on the way back to Seattle on Sunday if you are in town then.

We can work something out. Can you take Venmo?
It's easier if you text me - (206) 900-1862

I can Venmo now if you need the $ - just don't screw me over, Lol.
I'll know by Tuesday or Wednesday whether I am going to Portland on Friday afternoon or Saturday morning, I can also pick it up from you on the way back to Seattle on Sunday if you are in town then.
Okay great, I texted you.

If you get tired of waiting for any of these guys to come through.....call me. I live in Vancouver and can make the cash deal TODAY (Sunday).

I'll leave my phone number in the PM I'm sending it to you (right now).

Aloha, Mark

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.