JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$4400
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
ASTORIA
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale is my 300 Norma Imp rifle built on a Kelbly Atlas Tactical action with a 20 moa rail. 26" Proof Research 9 twist carbon fiber barrel with a Piercision 5 port brake. Barreled action is pillar bedded in a McMillan Game Warden stock with Hawkins BDL bottom metal and a Wyatts center feed box. Rifle weighs in at just under 10 lbs. with the Nightforce scope and rings. I have a set of Whidden full length bushing dies custom made for the improved case along with 100 pieces of fire formed Lapua brass. The rifle has around 125 rounds on it and I'm shooting 215gr Berger's at 3150 fps. Accuracy has been great with 1/2 moa groups or better if you do your part. Cost for the bare rifle, custom dies, and brass is $4400 shipping and insurance would be actual cost for the buyer. I can also include the scope and rings for a turn key package if the buyer wants to go that route. Only reason for selling is I have my eye on building another one with little bit different configuration.

If you have any questions please send them via a pm.

20200430_182851.jpg 20200430_182811.jpg 20200430_182822.jpg 20180927_185135.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Monday morning bump for a nice sub moa long range hammer. Scoped rifle comes in at just under 10lbs. but is a joy to shoot with the 5 port Piercision brake on it. Rifle is ready to go and I have brass, dies, and load info for the 215 Berger;s.

Price drop $4250 plus shipping and insurance.
Man Tucker, if I didn't just recieve mine from Dallas Lane, I'd own this one. Ryan Pierce is a top 5 precision builder in my opinion, and top 3 for the improved Norma Mag design. I don't know of any other smith that has spent more time perfecting their design than Ryan. GLWS.

Ok guys lets get this sold. I have Lapua brass, Berger 215's ans 230's , and N570 or H1000 powder that can be purchased with the rifle also.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.