JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$35
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
300 Blackout
City
Battle Ground
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a small lot (350 cases total) of mixed head stamp, once-fired .300 AAC Blackout brass. This brass came from an indoor range. It's been wet tumbled with stainless pins and washed / rinsed with car wax containing detergent so it will stay shiny and bright!

I'm a couple of miles east of Battle Ground Lake, and will ship Priority Mail on your dime. Thanks and stay well!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hey Matt,

I'm pretty flush with brass, but I'm always interested in lead … do you still have any available?

By the way … when I last picked up some wheel weights from you you mentioned a spray lube use on your cast bullets. What was that?

Thanks!

I can look at my lead supply this weekend.
I have been using a silver spray paint for engines, i think I got it from O'Reilly's in BG.
I've shot around a hundred fifty before cleaning and no lead residue.
The caliber was my 300blk with ~11 gn a1680
I'm thinking it was krylon high temp silver, but it may have been a different brand.
I know I need another can, so ill look around for the empty.
Matt

DLS, i have decided to hold on to the little lead i have left, as i still plan on casting again this summer.
I would recommend that you ship these to the other member.
Thanks for holding for my decision.
Matt

@150dogs,

Sorry for the silence, my Internet was down most of the weekend. I'm not sure by your post whether you still want these or not. If you do the shipping to your zip code will be $10.42 Priority Mail. Let me know, it's boxed and ready to go if you want it. I'll PM you as well.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top