JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The .300 Black I sold to a friend found its way back to me recently, but I'm going to stick to 5.56 for now. So putting the upper & .300 ammo up for sale.

This upper does not include the BCG or charging handle - and the carry handle (a Colt that is well used but still functional) is extra $.

The upper is a CMMG 16" flat top with mid length hand guards and carbine gas system - there is a low pro gas block hidden under the hand guards. Has the A2 style flash hider and front sight base. Barrel is 1:8 twist, heavy profile. $200 Carry handle is $25 extra.

ldCvyzd.jpg

Ammo is sold separately, I've got 170 rounds left, and break down is as follows:

HPR FMJ round nose 110 grain - 40 rounds
Remington UMC (green & white box) 220 grain OTM - 40 rounds
ADI 144 grain FMJ spitzer type - 70 rounds
Nosler 110 grain Varmageddon JSP - 20 rounds

Not really interested in piece-mealing this out, so selling ammo as a bundle - $100 (that's just under 60 cents a round, all factory ammo not reloads)

Buy the upper and the ammo and the carry handle is included.

Will trade the whole mess for a 5.56mm upper - specifically interested in 20" A2 style, a PSA 20" with free floated M-lok rail, or 8.5" pistol length with a free floated handguard like PSA's.

Call or text for best reply 503 858 0547 - Mark

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.