JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have 240 rounds of 300blk fmj ammo. About 140 rounds of it is armscor as seen in the picture and the bag of 100 rds is assorted (magtech, American eagle, armscor). These usually cost about 50-60 cents per round which would make these about $120 retail price.

I also have 110 rounds of hollow points. 60 rounds are 110gr Hornady black and 50 rounds are fiocchi with SST bullets. These hollow points both cost around a dollar per round so this would be $110 retail price.

So all in all it is about $230 worth of ammo (350 rounds). I would like to sell it all together to save on shipping costs so I'll offer a price break for buying it all together.

240 rounds of fmj I will sell shipped for $95 shipped (40 cents per round)
110 rounds of hollow points (Hornady black and fiocchi) I will sell shipped for $85 (about 82 cents per round)

OR sell it all together, which I prefer, for a total of $140 which is about 30 cents per round for the fmj and 60 cents per round for the hollow points.

It may take me a few days to ship as I don't live near a ups location.

IMG_20180619_185226083_HDR.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.