JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yikes, I'm not sure what average cost per round is but I checked SGAmmo. They had a bunch in stock but it isn't inexpensive.
Typically fmj runs at .40/.50 per round when purchased in quantity. Lower quantities, higher per round cost. If one plans to shoot .300 Blackout in any quantity, reloading is the best way to go. I'm down around .22 - .25 per round not including my time of course...

You're right I should...I'll be to pick your brain on what I'd need to get started.
Hey Man, I am learning and almost have everything I need to start. I have been t-tubing, reading online and reloading manual for a while. My take is only follow exact recipe, (shape/weight/brand of bullet, exact powder or equivalent but with trepidation, exact measurements for powder(lee offers scoops but you will have to account for density/cubic centimeter if you use the scoop w/o their reloading book... learn COAL/OGIVe and use calipers...) and you should be fine. And make sure above anything to check the amount of powder in your case cause double charged cases will kill you(possibly...).

Hey Man, I am learning and almost have everything I need to start. I have been t-tubing, reading online and reloading manual for a while. My take is only follow exact recipe, (shape/weight/brand of bullet, exact powder or equivalent but with trepidation, exact measurements for powder(lee offers scoops but you will have to account for density/cubic centimeter if you use the scoop w/o their reloading book... learn COAL/OGIVe and use calipers...) and you should be fine. And make sure above anything to check the amount of powder in your case cause double charged cases will kill you(possibly...).
Scale and calipers, very important tools to successful reloading and helping keep all your digits in place...

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top