JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$40
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
30-30 Winchester
City
Junction city
State
Oregon
Zip Code
30/30 55 gr. Found this box digging around in the bunker 20 rounds box really good shape. Shipping 8.00$

0592D04C-596B-42EF-BD50-D9AE1B1C46E5.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I Still have them. I'm Not very good at figuring this website out
I'll take them. Give me your address and I'll mail you a money order with info where to send them. I live in Dubuque Iowa and let me know what shipping will be and I'll add that to the total.

I'll take them. Give me your address and I'll mail you a money order with info where to send them. I live in Dubuque Iowa and let me know what shipping will be and I'll add that to the total.
Sorry, just reread the ad. I'll send 48$. Address please. It's too late to do it today but I can do it first thing in the morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please lock this ad once complete, possibly scrub your personal info as well... maybe keep the personal stuff to PM's.
You can access private messaging by clicking on a profile name and hitting the tab "start conversation".
There you can essentially write an email to the party or parties intended.
Sorry to spam ya

Please lock this ad once complete, possibly scrub your personal info as well... maybe keep the personal stuff to PM's.
You can access private messaging by clicking on a profile name and hitting the tab "start conversation".
Sorry to spam ya
Yes haven't got it figured out theses forums kinda a FNG here.

Money order should get to you Tuesday. Thank you.
Sorry to spam ya
30/30 55 gr. Found this box digging around in the bunker 20 rounds box really good shape. Shipping 8.00$

View attachment 800283
. Ok

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.