JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$75
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Richland
State
Washington
Zip Code
When you just have to reach out and touch something!

20200512_104709.jpg 20200512_104640.jpg

2 boxes of 20 rounds each of Remington 30-06 Accelerator cartridges, 55 gr PSP. NIB

These rounds are no longer in production. They consist of a sub-caliber 0.224-inch (5.7 mm) diameter bullet held in a .30-caliber 7-grain (0.45 g) six-fingered plastic sabot with a hollowed base. The bullet separates from the sabot approximately 14 inches (360 mm) from the muzzle. Muzzle velocity is 4080 ft/s with 2003 ft-lbf energy at the muzzle.

$75 PER BOX + $10 shipping. Will meet face to face in Tri-Cities area or combine shipping if you buy both.

Cash, money order, or personal check (ammo held until check clears). No swaps, no offers.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
When you just have to reach out and touch something!

View attachment 695627View attachment 695628

2 boxes of 20 rounds each of Remington 30-06 Accelerator cartridges, 55 gr PSP. NIB

These rounds are no longer in production. They consist of a sub-caliber 0.224-inch (5.7 mm) diameter bullet held in a .30-caliber 7-grain (0.45 g) six-fingered plastic sabot with a hollowed base. The bullet separates from the sabot approximately 14 inches (360 mm) from the muzzle. Muzzle velocity is 4080 ft/s with 2003 ft-lbf energy at the muzzle.

$75 PER BOX + $10 shipping. Will meet face to face in Tri-Cities area or combine shipping if you buy both.

Cash, money order, or personal check (ammo held until check clears). No swaps, no offers.
Are these still available?

Will it be $10 shipping on both or just one. I'm very happy to find these. Again, I will overnite a money order or certified check or if you are equipped to do so, I can pay by debit over the phone. Just let me know ASAP.

I just reread your and and saw the combined shipping. Give me your address and I'll overnite a money order for $160.
Good morning John. Happy you want these.

Please send your payment to me at the following address, along with the address you would like them sent to. My address is:

Phillip Keuhlen
1626 Meadow Hills Dr
Richland, WA 99352

Best,

Phil

Good morning John. Happy you want these.

Please send your payment to me at the following address, along with the address you would like them sent to. My address is:

Phillip Keuhlen
1626 Meadow Hills Dr
Richland, WA 99352

Best,

Phil
It will be in the mail today! Thank you sir.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top