JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Hi interested in doing any trades? I have a brand new sig sauer 45 with crimson trace grips new in the box, let me know text to 503-930-5556 email is not working right now.

thanks for getting back to me, I have lots of gun to trade if interested? I have a glock 20 10mm, new benneli 20 gauge nova in real tree camo in the box, ruger #1 300 win mag, Just name it I may have it. thanks for your time.Mike

thanks for getting back to me, I have lots of gun to trade if interested? I have a glock 20 10mm, new benneli 20 gauge nova in real tree camo in the box, ruger #1 300 win mag, Just name it I may have it. thanks for your time.Mike
The retail value of my Like New package is worth more than your Sig 45 & Glock 10mm combined. People always loose when they sell their new stuff for cash, I accept that. However, If I'm going to make a trade with someone I would expect the value of the trade to be the same value of my custom 06 package.

If you have a like new pimped out HK USP Expert, Dan Wesson 9mm, Wilson Combat, STI, or Les Baer - then maybe we can trade.

I would also be receptive to a new night force NXS with zero stop, illuminated reticule. Or other high end SFP scopes with a MOAR or Fine Duplex reticule.

Thank you for your thoughtful consideration.

Sorry if you think I was trying to insult you, I was thinking cash on my end also, Just trying to get some of it off so I would not have to come up with a lot of cash. Thanks for your time I will take it off my watch list. Mike

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top