JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Clatskanie/PDX
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Decided to sell my hunting rifle to put the cash towards another project.

This is an older (70's I think) EDIT: barrel date code looks to be '67! blued and wood BDL, it has been hunted but it is in good condition, with most the finish wear being on the bottom metal from being carried, and the muzzle, it shoots wonderful. It is chambered in the best caliber, .30-06 and will come with some ammo (I don't remember how much I have, but at least a box). It has a Leupold Vari-X III 3-10x40 gloss scope, that I recently swapped into Talley QD rings on Talley bases.

I am asking $1000 and I am pretty firm. Not really into trades as I am putting the money towards something else. but I would take a Surefire X300U as part trade, or an older blued Series 70 Colt Commander or Gov't in .45. Also want a German or Stainless P220. Maybe stainless 3rd gen S&W autos without the "winged" rear sight (4506, 5906, etc). Other trades if they are clearly in my favor.

Not the best pictures, but it got late.

IMG_8269.jpeg IMG_9171.jpeg IMG_9170.jpeg IMG_9169.jpeg IMG_9168.jpeg IMG_9165.jpeg IMG_9166.jpeg IMG_9167.jpeg IMG_9164.jpeg IMG_9163.jpeg IMG_9162.jpeg IMG_9161.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.