JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$275
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Orofino
State
Idaho
Zip Code
I've got 3 VZ-52 rifles up for grabs..... well sort of....these rifles need some serious love but could be fixed with some patience or could be used as parts or wall hangers. 2 of the rifles are just barreled receivers with trigger groups and some bolt components, sights exc. The third rifle on the other hand is missing a few parts but all in all it's mostly complete, could be fixed up pretty easily, stock is cracked but fixable, has the bayonet. As far as I know it's missing the top hand guard "$30 on Gunbroker", Fireing pin "$25" and the magazine witch run $35-80 depending on where you look. All 3 have dark but otherwise decent looking bores. I'm Asking $275for the lot. Can ship at the buyers expense. Please text 208-827-2406 if Interested. Can send more pics.

DDCEFADB-DE6A-42AC-9F5F-E86947C8D778.jpeg 09B71320-9D6F-4673-B143-1531A082A703.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Great rifles, typical CZ Overenginerred...;)

Presuming they are still ‎7.62 x 45 mm, so do you have any ammo?
and running a brush thru the bore, what is the condition pls....?

Kool.... When these came in there were choices and ammo was cheap, but very corrosive.

They would still shoot well,
then some showed up in X 39, and I didn't get any.. :(
I guess I was still to Old School...:rolleyes:

This is a good deal fer a project....:):)

Kool.... When these came in there were choices and ammo was cheap, but very corrosive.

They would still shoot well,
then some showed up in X 39, and I didn't get any.. :(
I guess I was still to Old School...:rolleyes:

This is a good deal fer a project....:):)
7.62x39 chamber inserts can be bought off gunbroker cheap and they work great! I'm tired of seeing these guys just sitting there so they need a new home, I'm open to offers or trades.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.