JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have 3 pistols I would like to work out some kind of trade. Wife is harassing me about the number of guns I have sitting around collecting dust. Open to all offers.

I have:

1 - Smith and Wesson M&P .40 LE and Military Only model which has a different case, 3 mags, Trijicon night sights, etc. I have a really nice Safariland holster. I have everything that came with it from the manufacturer. About 250 rounds through it, Mint condition.

2 - Kahr CM9. Stainless. Have everything that came with it from manufacturer. about 50 rounds through it. Mint Condition.

3 - Ruger LCP .380. Stainless. Have everything that came with it from manufacturer. about 25 rounds through it. Mint Condition.

4- I have a Fort Knox small safe with Simplex lock. Its like the best, most heavy duty small/pistol safe you can get worth about 200 bucks without tax. Mint Condition.

I can ammo if necessary.

I can send you pictures but the guns look just like a regular model out of the box.

Would trade all three for one, two for one, or any other type of trade.

I would say everything posted is in LNIB condition.

Looking for 1911s or revolvers.

Thanks

Last Edited:
The M&P is full size. Model # 309700 was sold only to LEO and military. Comes with 3 mags and a black law and military box.

I also have 200 rounds 9mm, 200 rounds .40, 25 rounds Win PDX1 .380, and 50 rounds .380.

Along with that I have a Mint Fort Knox safe with Simplex lock model FTK-PB-Original.

Interested in all types of trades. No preference as long was it has equal or higher value. Willing to separate items, but my goal is to reduce the number of stuff sitting around not being used, so if I could I would like to trade it all off for one thing really special. I guess no shotguns.

Per forum rules, all WTS ads require an asking price to be posted.

I have 3 pistols I would like to work out some kind of trade. Wife is harassing me about the number of guns I have sitting around collecting dust. Open to all offers.

I have:

1 - Smith and Wesson M&P .40 LEO package. Has a different case, 3 mags, night sights, probably some other great adds. I have a safari land holster. I have everything that came with it from the manufacturer. About 250 rounds through it, Mint condition.

2 - Kahr CM9. Stainless. Have everything that came with it from manufacturer. about 100 rounds through it. Mint Condition.

3 - Ruger LCP .380. Stainless. Stainless. Have everything that came with it from manufacturer. about 100 rounds through it. Mint Condition.

I have both target rounds and self defense rounds for all three pistols.

I can send you pictures but the guns look just like a regular model out of the box.

Thanks

Lots in interest, one pending if other transactions work out so I thought I would post that all is still available at this point.

Last Edited:

I have:

1 - Smith and Wesson M&P .40 LE and Military Only model which has a different case, 3 mags, Trijicon night sights, etc. I have a really nice Safariland holster. I have everything that came with it from the manufacturer. About 250 rounds through it, Mint condition.

2 - Kahr CM9. Stainless. Have everything that came with it from manufacturer. about 50 rounds through it. Mint Condition.

3 - Ruger LCP .380. Stainless. Have everything that came with it from manufacturer. about 25 rounds through it. Mint Condition.

4- I have a Fort Knox small safe with Simplex lock. Its like the best, most heavy duty small/pistol safe you can get worth about 200 bucks without tax. Mint Condition.

I can ammo if necessary.

I would say everything posted is in LNIB condition.

Looking for 1911s or revolvers.

Thanks
I have a .22 revolver almost brand new! I'd trade you that for a .380!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.