Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS/WTT WA 3 pistols for Trade (or sale)

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by JM218, Jun 20, 2015.

1. JM218

JM218 Seattle Member

I have 3 pistols I would like to work out some kind of trade. Wife is harassing me about the number of guns I have sitting around collecting dust. Open to all offers.

I have:

1 - Smith and Wesson M&P .40 LE and Military Only model which has a different case, 3 mags, Trijicon night sights, etc. I have a really nice Safariland holster. I have everything that came with it from the manufacturer. About 250 rounds through it, Mint condition.

2 - Kahr CM9. Stainless. Have everything that came with it from manufacturer. about 50 rounds through it. Mint Condition.

3 - Ruger LCP .380. Stainless. Have everything that came with it from manufacturer. about 25 rounds through it. Mint Condition.

4- I have a Fort Knox small safe with Simplex lock. Its like the best, most heavy duty small/pistol safe you can get worth about 200 bucks without tax. Mint Condition.

I can ammo if necessary.

I can send you pictures but the guns look just like a regular model out of the box.

Would trade all three for one, two for one, or any other type of trade.

I would say everything posted is in LNIB condition.

Looking for 1911s or revolvers.

Thanks

Last edited: Jun 24, 2015
  2. Nightshade

Nightshade vancouver,WA Well-Known Member

Nice trading stock seems most want to sell I like to trade Personally Good luck with your trades

3. ron

ron Vancouver, Washington Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

Trade for what? What are you interested in? Cash price for the M & P?
    Does it have a manual safety and is it the full size model?

4. JM218

JM218 Seattle Member

The M&P is full size. Model # 309700 was sold only to LEO and military. Comes with 3 mags and a black law and military box.

I also have 200 rounds 9mm, 200 rounds .40, 25 rounds Win PDX1 .380, and 50 rounds .380.

Along with that I have a Mint Fort Knox safe with Simplex lock model FTK-PB-Original.

Interested in all types of trades. No preference as long was it has equal or higher value. Willing to separate items, but my goal is to reduce the number of stuff sitting around not being used, so if I could I would like to trade it all off for one thing really special. I guess no shotguns.

5. Spray-n-pray

Spray-n-pray Battle Ground Moderator Staff Member

Per forum rules, all WTS ads require an asking price to be posted.

6. RFG

RFG Gig Harbor, WA New Member

Ill trade all three For a sig 1911 TTT.

7. JM218

JM218 Seattle Member

Priced new at about $1400 not including tax.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
    Spray-n-pray likes this.
  8. JM218

JM218 Seattle Member

Lots in interest, one pending if other transactions work out so I thought I would post that all is still available at this point.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
  9. Tyler Hesse

Tyler Hesse Salem, Oregon New Member

I have a .22 revolver almost brand new! I'd trade you that for a .380!