JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
no bayonet.jpg 101_9296.JPG 101_9296.JPG ONLY 1 LEFT, got a M44 made in 1955 Izhevsk factory soviet crest this is a all number matching Romanian made gun , Rare not many made asking 400.00 or trades, WILL THROW IN A LITTLE AMMO .respond here or email to [email protected] The M38 is gone
Thank you, Mark 101_9296.JPG

Bayonet.jpg

no bayonet.jpg

Last Edited:
Hello, I think I did some buying or selling with pattonclan sometime in the past. I'm in Astoria and have a couple of Argentine Mausers, with brass, cartridges, dies, I've been thinking of trading.

I would be interested in the M38 and/or M44 if they have good bores. One of the Argentine rifles is an 1891, that ATF considers to an antique and eligible for transfer to anyone of age, the other is newer and shows a 20" barrel, just a C&R. Both have been customized into sporters. I have not shot either one.

If interested I can take some pictures and email them to you.

I also have a 1950 Colt Police Positive .38 Special for sale/trade, a Polish Tokarev with two mags for sale/trade, and a Polish P-64 for sale/trade. The low cash prices are listed in the NWF Handgun classified.

The Colt locks-up tight and the charge holes and barrel shine. The gun shows holster wear and has lost some bluing, I suspect it may have been a PD gun, the action is very nice. The Tokarev looks like it was arsenal reconditioned and hasn't been fired since, as does the little 9x18 P-64 that comes with a total of four magazines. Pictures are also on NWF Handgun classified.

Hello, I think I did some buying or selling with pattonclan sometime in the past. I'm in Astoria and have a couple of Argentine Mausers, with brass, cartridges, dies, I've been thinking of trading.

I would be interested in the M38 and/or M44 if they have good bores. One of the Argentine rifles is an 1891, that ATF considers to an antique and eligible for transfer to anyone of age, the other is newer and shows a 20" barrel, just a C&R. Both have been customized into sporters. I have not shot either one.

I also have a 1950 Colt Police Positive .38 Special for sale/trade, a Polish Tokarev with two mags for sale/trade, and a Polish P-64 for sale/trade. The low cash prices are listed in the NWF Handgun classified.

The Colt locks-up tight and the charge holes and bore shine. The gun shows holster wear and has lost some bluing, I suspect it may have been a PD gun, the action is very nice. The Tokarev looks like it was arsenal reconditioned and hasn't been fired since, as does the little 9x18 P-64 that comes with a total of four magazines. Pictures are also on NWF Handgun classified.

The Colt locks-up tight and the charge holes and barrel shine. The gun shows holster wear and has lost some bluing, I suspect it may have been a PD gun, the action is very nice. The Tokarev looks like it was arsenal reconditioned and hasn't been fired since, as does the little 9x18 P-64 that comes with a total of four magazines. Pictures are also on NWF Handgun classified.

I checked out your trades, what I would be interested in is both your P-64 and the Tokarev for the Romanian M44 Mosin Nagant. The 1955 M44 Romanian built gun is a rare gun and valued among colectors because not many were made. This gun looks new all numbers matching, let me know what you think. Thank you, Mark

I checked out your trades, what I would be interested in is both your P-64 and the Tokarev for the Romanian M44 Mosin Nagant. The 1955 M44 Romanian built gun is a rare gun and valued among colectors because not many were made. This gun looks new all numbers matching, let me know what you think. Thank you, Mark
Mark: I'm not much of a collector, I'm just looking for a good shooter, something that functions as it is designed and has a good bore, but thanks for your response.

Would an Aresenal Inc. (Made in Bulgaria) Makarov (in excellent condition) be something you're interested in trading for the M38?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.