JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wanted to joke:

"What would I do with another three?"

......but stopped when I realized that some humorless pinheaded troll would probably take the post seriously. :mad:

What they don't get from us they will be happy to make up. Remember that they get their facts from FaceBook.

I had a buddy who was a Class 3 dealer and in exchange for keeping the mags loaded during sales shoots I was able to fire quite a number of different machine guns. Of all of them I'd say that the MP5 was absolutely superb. It was perfectly balanced on full auto and just seemed to float there. If I'd had the ability to get the then $2500 I'd have jumped at it, but at $50k a pop no way.

I had a buddy who was a Class 3 dealer and in exchange for keeping the mags loaded during sales shoots I was able to fire quite a number of different machine guns. Of all of them I'd say that the MP5 was absolutely superb. It was perfectly balanced on full auto and just seemed to float there. If I'd had the ability to get the then $2500 I'd have jumped at it, but at $50k a pop no way.
Awesome info!

Fyi Palmetto State Armory (PSA) is supposed to release its mp5 copy (semi auto) in early 2019. I hope it's good. The POF (Pakistani) and PTR semi auto clones are over $1500. For that price one might as well spend $2300 and get a real hk mp5 (semi auto). The PSA one is supposed to be way cheaper than the exiting clones. My guess is that PSA one is going to be a huge seller.

750E06E1-E166-4628-BF1A-4F615B7CC364.jpeg

Awesome info!

Fyi Palmetto State Armory (PSA) is supposed to release its mp5 copy (semi auto) in early 2019. I hope it's good. The POF (Pakistani) and PTR semi auto clones are over $1500. For that price one might as well spend $2300 and get a real hk mp5 (semi auto). The PSA one is supposed to be way cheaper than the exiting clones. My guess is that PSA one is going to be a huge seller.

View attachment 525702

I wouldn't hesitate to buy the PSA after they had a chance to work the bugs out, assuming it comes with a PSA type price tag.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top