JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
That safety is freaking cool. No need for this but tempted to buy one just for that.

FB28FF65-FED6-4EA3-BF5B-01E14DE0F4B0.jpeg

I also like the "sheepdog 15" engraving. You can add additional Goa donation at checkout if desired. Ordered. I didn't realize it has free shipping too. That's cool.

42461FB6-37AA-42F3-94F8-A17C63C137FF.jpeg

Ahhh... under "features". That makes sense! Thanks đź‘Ť
"sheepdog" analogy/slang:

Bear creek arsenal has side charging or regular complete uppers for $179 as of a few days ago. That's a pretty cheap combo. Note that psa may have uppers just as cheap, I did not look.

"sheepdog" analogy/slang:

I get it now. Texas being the sheepdog protecting gun owners. Learn something new every day around here. ;)

FYI Bear creek arsenal dual charging 300bo complete upper works out to about $170 shipped if you use their 10% off coupon code for first time buyers. That's a pretty cheap combo. .223 is a bit more for dual charging but regular or side charging is pretty close to that I think. Fluted heavy 416R barrel dual charging complete upper was $229 before code Fe.

So that works out to about $355 shipped for a complete dual charging ar with unique safety and engraving, with a heavy fluted stainless barrel with $10 of that donated to GOA. 300BO or non dual charging would be as low as $303-$320 shipped for complete ar. Also many reg profile barrel complete uppers in that price range on bear creek arsenal website.

Note that new customer 10% off code at bear creek arsenal can only be applied after you sign up for an account at checkout. If you apply the code earlier it won't take it.

Psa also has stripped sheepdog 15 lowers that have a $10 donation to Goa:

17E84987-D9EC-4B7A-BF55-D374DB2813AB.jpeg 71280598-89E0-4057-A4B5-D9B555A2FAF6.jpeg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top