JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling a set of three (3) BCI Defense AR15 stripped lower receivers. Receivers have sequential serial numbers, M16 cut trigger pockets, open trigger guards, and are professionally cerakoted in Noveske Bazooka Green. Hard Coat Anodize Type III Class II, Mil Spec Forged 7075-T6 Aluminum. Receivers are marked "multi," and "safe/fire" on both sides.

Selling as a set only, will not divide. $500 for all three. Receivers are brand new and have never been assembled. Meet at Tigard Pawn 4 More for transfer. Buyer pays transfer fees. I will pay my own transfer fee if we work out a trade.

Will trade for: Ruger Mini 14 Ranch in wood stock, or Glock 43x+cash, 300 blk complete upper. Thanks for looking.

IMG-0443.JPG IMG-0440.JPG IMG-0438.JPG IMG-0441.JPG IMG-0437.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Selling a set of three (3) BCI Defense AR15 stripped lower receivers. Receivers have sequential serial numbers, M16 cut trigger pockets, open trigger guards, and are professionally cerakoted in Noveske Bazooka Green. Hard Coat Anodize Type III Class II, Mil Spec Forged 7075-T6 Aluminum. Receivers are marked "multi," and "safe/fire" on both sides.

Selling as a set only, will not divide. $200 each OBO. Receivers are brand new and have never been assembled. Meet at Tigard Pawn 4 More for transfer. Buyer pays transfer fees. I will pay my own transfer fee if we work out a trade.

Will trade for: Ruger Mini 14 Ranch in wood stock, or Glock 43x+cash, 300 blk complete upper. Thanks for looking.

View attachment 629827 View attachment 629828 View attachment 629829 View attachment 629830 View attachment 629831
do you still have available and is it $200 for the 3?

Hey sorry, wasn't trying to be misleading, just wasn't getting any hits when I had the total price listed at $600.

I'm into them for the cost of the receivers plus the cerakote. Will sell/trade as a set only. DM me your offer. What do you want to pay??

Hey sorry, wasn't trying to be misleading, just wasn't getting any hits when I had the total price listed at $600.

I'm into them for the cost of the receivers plus the cerakote. Will sell/trade as a set only. DM me your offer. What do you want to pay??

No worries and not trying to bash your thread but what drew me in was that I thought it was 3 lowers for $200. That is why I stated "I was interested" the quoted $200 each is just replying to the earlier comment. GLWS and sorry for the hijack.:s0094:

No worries and not trying to bash your thread but what drew me in was that I thought it was 3 lowers for $200. That is why I stated "I was interested" the quoted $200 each is just replying to the earlier comment. GLWS and sorry for the hijack.:s0094:

No worries! You've inspired a price drop. Knocking $50 of my asking for all 3.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.