Glock
Caliber
380 ACP
City
REDMOND
State
Washington
Zip Code
Selling my summer carry 42 so I can bring my handguns all over to 9mm. Not too many rounds through it, maybe 300-400, and generally taken care off. Comes with 2 magazines, one completely stock (6rd, flush fit) and one with a pinky extension + 7rd Shield Arms spring installed (see picture). Also comes with an RCS Vanguard trigger holster and some non-descript full kydex (IWB as well) holster that I pulled out of a budget bin at my LGS. Comes with the original Glock tupperware case.

Asking $320 $275, buyer pays transfer. I'm on the Eastside and willing to drive up to Lynnwood or down to Renton-ish, distance wise.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Rules & Terms
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Reactions
Selling my summer carry 42 so I can bring my handguns all over to 9mm. Not too many rounds through it, maybe 300-400, and generally taken care off. Comes with 2 magazines, one completely stock (6rd, flush fit) and one with a pinky extension + 7rd Shield Arms spring installed (see picture). Also comes with an RCS Vanguard trigger holster and some non-descript full kydex (IWB as well) holster that I pulled out of a budget bin at my LGS. Comes with the original Glock tupperware case.

Asking $320 $275, buyer pays transfer. I'm on the Eastside and willing to drive up to Lynnwood or down to Renton-ish, distance wise.

View attachment 1020936 View attachment 1020937 View attachment 1020938
ill buy tomorrow or as soon as possible. my number is 2063994101