JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's some pics of the launcher that I got from Slingo today
As you can see, these launchers come with all the accessories- Really good cleaning kit, instruction manual (in Chech but we have a local translator), firing log, certification target, spare parts, sling, tools, carrying case, etc. These launchers are heavy and very well built. Tight lockup, mirror blueing (any imperfections visible in the pic is oil) A real high quality launcher.

I can't wait for someone to come up with some 'creative' ammo for these. By the time they do, you won't be able to get the guns...

$190 is a freakin STEAL for these.

IMG_2759.jpg
IMG_2761.jpg
IMG_2763.jpg

Perfect chrome smooth bore!
IMG_2764.jpg

Great deal!

Also a non FFL item(what ever thats called) so any state can buy one, and ship freely....

(From my understanding, seeing other people selling these for $329 shipped...........)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews