JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
25 ACP
City
Oregon city and surrounding area's
State
Oregon
I have a little "pimp" gun that my lady absolutely loves & it's hungry if you have any old 25acp laying around and would like to off load it, let me know what you think is fair
Thank's

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a little "pimp" gun that my lady absolutely loves & it's hungry if you have any old 25acp laying around and would like to off load it, let me know what you think is fair
Thank's
That is usually the one and only center fire rounds that sportsman warehouse has in stock each time I'm there. In tanasbourne.

I have one or two boxes of .25ACP that I probably will not shoot in the near future. I am at work right now and I don't remember the brand, but I can let you know this evening. It is probably FMJ Aguila (the red/black/white box looks familiar). I would rather trade for other ammo than sell given how hard ammo is to find right now.

I would trade 1 for 1 for 380ACP if you have any, or I could match Sportsmas at $24/box.

1609173097930.png

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top