JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
24 Brand New 1 lb cans of Hodgdon Varget.

8 Brand New 1 lb cans of Hodgdon BL-C2

1 Brand New 8 lb keg of Hodgdon BL-C2

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS POST, I WILL NOT REPLY. PLEASE PM ONLY

I prefer to sell in 8 Lb lots and people who want to buy 8 lbs get preference.

$45 per pound.

(anyone that price complains or posts a link somewhere to non existent powder should read the forum rules. I wanted to list this here for local guys first before putting it on gunbroker and getting $60+ per pound. Your guns aren't any good without ammo. I'm not in the charity business, especially yours. Prices of everything have gone up. Your $800 AR 15 is now $1500? and .223/5.56 is $1/round Plain and simple I'm funding another project and paid more for powder, but at least I've got some.)

May consider trades +/- cash such as:

Sig 220's
M1A's
Sig 716 AR 10's
Ar 15 piston gun or 458 socom, or 50 beuwolf
Bolt Action 308 rem 700 5r, savage, etc
Bolt action or accurate 10/22

I'm glad you're far enough away that I'm not even tempted to pay those prices............

You've certainly got the right to ask anything you want but bear in mind what goes around comes around.......

He is offering powder for a price. Take it or leave it. That's a lot of complaining for your first 3 posts. Maybe spend some time on the site before you go jumping on someone for their asking price or become more involved and support the site; maybe that would give you some say on how it should be run. I happen to think 35 a pound is ridiculous but a buddy of mine just paid that because he couldn't shoot otherwise. I am about to pay almost 20 a pound for some 844; i think that is ridiculous as well but I can't get any cheaper.

On top of all this he openly admitted his price is high. I complain to my friends every day about prices and availability. Give that a try rather than crapping on people's threads. Good luck, OP...and sadly...I bet your powder goes quick.

24 Brand New 1 lb cans of Hodgdon Varget.

8 Brand New 1 lb cans of Hodgdon BL-C2

1 Brand New 8 lb keg of Hodgdon BL-C2

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS POST, I WILL NOT REPLY. PLEASE PM ONLY

I prefer to sell in 8 Lb lots and people who want to buy 8 lbs get preference.

$45 per pound.

(anyone that price complains or posts a link somewhere to non existent powder should read the forum rules. I wanted to list this here for local guys first before putting it on gunbroker and getting $60+ per pound. Your guns aren't any good without ammo. I'm not in the charity business, especially yours. Prices of everything have gone up. Your $800 AR 15 is now $1500? and .223/5.56 is $1/round Plain and simple I'm funding another project and paid more for powder, but at least I've got some.)

May consider trades +/- cash such as:

Sig 220's
M1A's
Sig 716 AR 10's
Ar 15 piston gun or 458 socom, or 50 beuwolf
Bolt Action 308 rem 700 5r, savage, etc
Bolt action or accurate 10/22

Wasnt complainin, just sayin. I wonder if I bought some of that powder if I'd at least get a kiss, or maybe a reach-around at least. Again, not complaining. You're absolutely right Tex, the guy certainly has the right to hose anyone who'll take it.

He is offering powder for a price. Take it or leave it. That's a lot of complaining for your first 3 posts. Maybe spend some time on the site before you go jumping on someone for their asking price or become more involved and support the site; maybe that would give you some say on how it should be run. I happen to think 35 a pound is ridiculous but a buddy of mine just paid that because he couldn't shoot otherwise. I am about to pay almost 20 a pound for some 844; i think that is ridiculous as well but I can't get any cheaper.

On top of all this he openly admitted his price is high. I complain to my friends every day about prices and availability. Give that a try rather than crapping on people's threads. Good luck, OP...and sadly...I bet your powder goes quick.

I've got over 2500 posts and am a supporting member. Am I allowed to comment on the prices in your opinion? Because Damn...

Oh and Tex........ Its just that I'm working up ladder loads for family members for 308. As I looked around I found I didnt have any 308 compatible powders and well, I gave them my word I'd be there (in central Oregon by the way MountainBear) with ladder loads for their 308 and 30.06. All I'm doing in my heart of hearts is to get two young adults and then hopefully in turn their three children into shooting sports by paying it forward. In my desperation I came here to see what was available. FORTY FIVE DOLLARS for powder I'm literally giving away as well as primers and match bullets. It was just a bitter pill that I had to avoid swallowing. Fortunately I dug deeper through the 30-35 pounds of powder I do have and found a fresh pounder of IMR4064, problem solved. I think I paid 19.99 for it last summer.

granted he can charge whatever he wants, but this is a community of like minded people that should look out to help one another.
this is one of those guys that lurkes around all the sporting goods stores till he finds some hard to find inventory, then buys it all up before anyone else has a chance, then offers it to us for insane prices.
these are the people that our making are sport or hobby more difficult to do.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.