Status
Not open for further replies.

PerPDX

Reactions
Hi,

Does the pistol have night sights? I know you mentioned contrast. I just want to make sure I am understanding correctly. The pistol is not stainless, right? In the picture it looks dark but totally black, so its not absolutely clear to me if the pistol is stainless or the alloy version.

I can offer you $475 cash. If you like silver, I can pay you in silver bullion as well. In terms of trade I only have a Walther P22 with three mags and good ammo. It is not a pocket gun for sure, but I enjoy it very much. It likes good quality clean 22 though.

Let me know. Hopefully this works for you. I am located downtown Portland. I prefer to do the transaction at my office. I am in a nice, safe building with security cameras and everthing. I am a gold buyer downtown. You can find more about me at Portland Gold Buyers - Best Gold, Platinum and Silver Prices in the Portland Area

Hopefully we can do business.

Sincerely,

Oscar Morante
971-222-3435

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Vendor
    I have not been to the shop yet but have purchased from him online, and all I can say is PERFECT! You could not ask for a nicer, more helpful guy...
  • Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Nice Home Shop
    Had what I wanted at a good price. Messaged me when in stock.
Top Bottom