JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Hi,

Does the pistol have night sights? I know you mentioned contrast. I just want to make sure I am understanding correctly. The pistol is not stainless, right? In the picture it looks dark but totally black, so its not absolutely clear to me if the pistol is stainless or the alloy version.

I can offer you $475 cash. If you like silver, I can pay you in silver bullion as well. In terms of trade I only have a Walther P22 with three mags and good ammo. It is not a pocket gun for sure, but I enjoy it very much. It likes good quality clean 22 though.

Let me know. Hopefully this works for you. I am located downtown Portland. I prefer to do the transaction at my office. I am in a nice, safe building with security cameras and everthing. I am a gold buyer downtown. You can find more about me at Portland Gold Buyers - Best Gold, Platinum and Silver Prices in the Portland Area

Hopefully we can do business.

Sincerely,

Oscar Morante
971-222-3435

Sig P232 .380 with 2 mags, factory Hogue grips, contrast sights. Manual, case, warranty card.

Feels good and handles nice. Less than 100 rounds total. $543.21 (obo)

I can do $500 cash. I live in Eugene. When can you meet? Are you willing to meet in Salem?
my number 541-844-6294

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top