JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Camas
State
Washington
Zip Code
For sale I have one box of American eagle 500 round 22 long rifle 25.00. I have one box of Remington 525 round golden bullet value pack 25.00. One box of Winchester 333 round 22 long rifle 20.00. One box of American eagle 50 cartridges 22 long rifle 4.00. One box of American eagle 22LR 40 cartridges 3.00. if someone comes and buys all boxes today I will throw in approximately another 180 rounds of a slightly used originally 235 round box of Winchester 22lr for nothing extra.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Yeah that works just fine. Can you come to my address? I have a couple days left at my home doing repairs left to do our house is on the market moving to Idaho and lucky me my van broke down today and my other cars are already in Idaho. I live half a mile south of the airport in camas 26301 Northeast 3rd Street camas Washington 98607. Only a mile and a half 2 miles from downtown camas
You should probably move this to a private mssg and delete you're previous post, you posted you're address for all to see.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews